- Customized CV and Cover letter for each application. You should research about the organization. Focus on what they really need from you. Present properly what they expect from you.
- Make sure that there are no gaps in your CV. Germans are confidents and they loved be always secured. There is no place for uncertainty. That means try to filled your CV time line properly.
- Include copies of relevant degrees, transcripts, reference letters, etc.
Some companies might even request a certified original copy of these documents if you are taken on board. Germans take showing proof of studies and work experience very seriously.
- Include a professional photo of yourself
- Keep in mind German CVs usually include a candidate’s date of birth,
- If you want to submit your cv in German language then Get a native German speaker to proofread your application.